Swim the BAY in May. Celebrates the beginning of the 2020 swim season May 16th at Ocean View Beach Park a 2 mile Open Water Swim, 1 mile fun Paddles, Fins and, Boards Swim and then a 2 mile Relay Swim. The Ocean View Sports & Ocean View Business Association presents our 1st annual Open Water Swim in the waters of the Chesapeake Bay to benefit the Clean Bay Initiative. The races will start at the Ocean View Beach Park and swim east to Community Beach then west to a buoy 50 yards off Ocean View Beach Park then Sarah Constants Beach Park turning at the buoy and back where we started at Ocean View Beach Park. The 1 mile Fun P, F & B Swim OV Beach to Sarah Constants Beach Park then to the buoy 50 yards off OV Beach and back to OV Beach Park. The 2 mile relay 1st OV Beach to Community Beach tag-out 2nd to Buoy to OV Beach and tag out 3rd OV Beach to buoy to Sarah Constants Beach tag-out 4th Sarah Constants Beach to OV Beach and across the finish line. Come enjoy a swim in Ocean View Old Salt, New Vibe!
- 2 Mile The registration fee is; $40 until 5/1/20, $45 until 5/11/20, and $50 on race day for all participants, and includes: official t-shirt, finisher medals, and more!
- 1 Mile – The registration fee is; $30 until 5/1/20, $35 until 5/11/20, and $40 on race day, and includes: official t-shirt and finisher medal and more.
- 2 Mile Relay Race – registration fee is: $40 until 5/1/20, $35 until 5/11/20, and $50 on race day and includes official t-shirt and finisher medal & more
4) Teams of 10 or more discounts ) Email us.
5) Awards awarded per gender & age-group for 2-mile Swim & 2-mile Relay Swim
Where: Community Beach
When: October 12, 2019
Fun Starts 8:00am
1-mile Fun Run 10:30am
Post-Race Party 12:00 pm